Product descriptionBeautiful antique necklace with blood coral and gold lock from the second half of the 19th century. In that period jewelry like this was commonly worn by the more wealty, when they attended mass on sundays. The necklace consists of 5 strings of blood coral, varying in length between 33 and 40cm, connected by a beautifully decorated 14 carat gold filigrain lock. The two decorated parts connecting the strings with the lock are lacquered as was done to increase strength, for sake of authenticity we choose not to redo this and left it as it is, as can be observed by the small cracks in the lacquer. A beautiful addition to any collection of anyone with a love for Dutch history, and a beautiful piece of jewelry to wear on special occasions.
- 14 carat gold filigrain decorated lock
- diameter of the central lock 25mm
- Dutch hallmark from period 1853-1906
- 5 strings with 4,5mm blood coral beads
- length of the necklace including lock at the smallest past is around 38cm
14 carat gold late 19th century antique earrings with pearls
€0,00 Incl. tax