Gorgeous and very special antique 14 carat gold necklace and (attached) pendant with a total of approx. 1ct diamond. Both the necklace and the pendant/ornament are 14 carat yellow gold; however, the (top layer of the) setting of the diamonds is silver. At that time, the settings of diamonds were almost always silver, because it was softer and easier to process than gold. The pendant is inlaid with 9 diamonds (old cut) of varying sizes, together approx. 1ct. The entire length of the necklace is approx. 58.5 cm. The length of the entire ornament (including the lowest hanging big diamond) is approx. 34.92 mm. The widest part of this ornament is approx. 35 mm. The total weight is 13.1 grams.
- 14 carat yellow gold (setting diamonds is silver)
- 9 x diamond (old cut): Total approx. 1ct
- Entire length of necklace: approx. 58.5 cm
- Length pendant/ornament: approx. 34.92 mm
- Width ornament up to: approx. 35 mm
- Total weight: 13.1 grams